Rude Awakenings

What can I say? The picture speaks for itself! I woke up this morning and did my usual routine of showering and getting dressed. I knew all the kids were up and likely downstairs with Daddy so I knew nobody was in any immediate danger. I knew it was going to be scorching hot today, so I went from room to room closing the windows in the attempts to start early at beating the heat. Ryan's room was the second of the kids room that I came too. And I was greeted with this.
He had emptied one drawer and plowed half way through the next. Surprisingly the picture shows the better part of the mess. It was quite a rude awakening.

Comments

Carolynn said…
Looks like he had fun. Wonder if he found what he was looking for?
Emmy said…
Amazing how quickly they can make sure a big mess!
silfert said…
Oh, boy! Lucky us, Junior is still at the stage when throwing stuff back IN the box is as much fun as dumping it out... :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead