One Song

A friend of my husband's sent this to him through Facebook. I thought I would put my own answers here. You pick an artist of choice, just one, and answer the following questions. How could I choose anybody else but my guys! They will forever hold a soft spot in my heart!
Your artist: The Monkees

Are you male or female: She

Describe yourself: No Time

How do you feel about yourself: Good Clean Fun

Describe where you currently live: Pleasant Valley Sunday

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Door Into Summer

Your favorite form of transportation: Take A Giant Step

Your best friend is: You Just May Be The One

Your favorite color is: Shades of Grey

What's the weather like: Early Morning Blues and Greens

Favorite time of day: Sometime In The Morning*

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The Monkees!

What is life to you: Heart and Soul

What is the best advice you have to give: Laugh

If you could change your name, what would it be: Valleri

Your favorite food is: Tapioca Tundra... Dont judge, you try to do this.

Thought for the Day: Can You Dig It?

How I would like to die: Pillow Time

My soul's present condition: Don't Bring Me Down

The faults I can bear: Daydream Believer

My motto: That Was Then, This Is Now




Comments

Carolynn said…
I could not do this

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead