Instead of exercising physically, I decided to try a mental exercise. In this exercise I challenged myself to list 25 things I like about myself. It was much harder than I thought it would be, and I thought it would be hard enough. It took me a few days to complete the list, and here is what I came up with.
1. Good mother
2. I'm going to school
3. Good cook
6. I play games with my kids
7.I do not quit
8. I can quote Shakespeare
9. I can quote the Bible too
10. I can manuever my van like a boss
11. I can suck a lemon without puckering
12. I can and will kill spiders!
13. I like my eyes
14. I am tall
15. I am weird, but I embrace my weirdness and that is good.
16, I have faith in the power of prayer
17. I pray daily
18. I will pray when asked(i.e. prayer requests from friends and so on)
19. Good writer
20. I take a pretty good picture too
22. I will duel my kids (and my mother) with pool noodles
23. I am the person who rocks out in their car
24. I can sew a button on a shirt
25. I can also sew a tear or do a hem.