Good grief it has been so long since I last blogged that literally forgot how to get into blogger so that I could actually write a post! This is serious people! I am a writer after all. A writer in school, with three very busy children and one crazy life! So when I saw Emmy's tweet about Friday Five and my homework was done I thought I would dive in!
I will do thoughts first....don't be scared though okay.
1. I am really scared about my new class. It is math and I never did well. But see here's the thing. I have to prove to myself and my kids that the only way to overcome the "I suck at it" attitude is to dive right in and do it. That is what I am doing.
2. Netflix is a great and terrible thing. It's great because you can sit and watch hours of TV with absolutely no commercial interruption! It's terrible for the exact same reason.
3. I am not old enough to have a daughter who is graduating from high school. Yet, she will be.
4. Sometimes I think I am 19. I took a quiz that verified that fact for me.
5. I am the crazy cat lady...our cats follow me around just because I feed them and stuff.
Now for pictures....
We went paddle boating last month. It was fun.
I've been doing family history with my church* and my mom brought me this picture(plus a whole LOT more) The lady with the SHOTGUN would be MY great grandmother thank you very much!
I got a new phone case to go with my new phone. Sweet isn't it?
So Kristin is Rodger's & Hammerstein's Cinderella at her school. She is The Fairy Godmother.
This is how the play opens.
I don't know when I will be back, but I sure hope it will be soon enough that I will remember how to find blogger and write a blog post!
* The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has a web site for family history. There is also ancestry.com. I reccommend both for getting started. Our local churches also have history centers with people who can help you (and hours set up).