Five thoughts and five pictures. I am linking up with my bestie Emmy to share with you.
1. I don't like St. Patirck's Day. It's an excuse to drink and pinch people who don't wear green. Now guess what? We celebrate it WRONG! Surprise, the stupid Americans have it wrong. St. Patrick's color was blue, and it used to be a DRY holiday. So for anybody who has ever pinched or plans to pinch in the future, I will find you and squash you. Sorry, my Loki is showing.
2. I'm not supposed to like the bad guy. Well I have a history for it. Wile E. Coyote! Loved him. Felt so sorry for him. I always wanted him to catch that stupid bird. Donal Duck. So he feels inferior to Mickey. Who wouldn't? Stupid rodent anyway. Plus the stupid chipmunks were mean to him. Tom Cat. I felt bad for him too. Jerry Mouse was cool, but he was mean to Tom...okay they were mean to each other, but sometimes Tom should have won the fight.* Dallas Winston from The Outsiders, a total bad boy, but inside a scared kid. How about Captain Jack Sparrow. You can't tell me he is pure good, and in the same breath tell me you love him. Just sayin'.
3. But I love the good guys too! It's all about balance people. Superman. Talk about the good guy. He is the epitome of what a good guy should aspire to be. Anyone ever watch Quantum Leap? Dr. Sam Beckett! And since I brought him up, I have to bring up the equal, for without one you cannot have the other. Thor. How could I not like Thor people??? What's not to like?
4. What would you tell your younger self? Honestly, it doesn't matter what we would tell our younger selves because the truth is we probably wouldn't listen. But how cool would it be to sit and listen to that younger version of you and simply tell her, "Yep that does totally suck!"
5. This last week before Spring Break has dragged on forever. I am so excited for it to be here. I need the break. (I don't really get one from my school, but you know what I mean.)
I caught him!
My brother is dying roses.
This little tot is too cute. (My grand nephew)
Just because it's cute. That little guy loves my little guy.
*Disclaimer* I never wanted Tom Cat to eat Jerry Mouse because he is kind of cute for a mouse, plus that would end an otherwise hilarious series of cartoons. I just wanted Tom to come out on top for once.