Throwing People Under the Bus

Raised to believe you would one day be a King, and then to be told you were adopted!  Oh and get this, you don't get to be King.  (You little snot!)  Your brother is better.  Geez, even fictional families are messed up!

If you have no idea who I was just talking about, it's all good...I am merely demonstrating a a point.  Look at The Little Mermaid.  Girl wants to marry a guy and the only reason she knows his name is because she heard someone say it.  Props to King Triton for telling her NO!  What was she thinking!?  I mean it all works out in the end.

Look at Harry Potter...that kid is an orphan in the most deplorable of family situations.  His Aunt and Uncle should be throat punched.  He has more family in his friends than anywhere else.

What's my point?  So glad you asked.  Although, you might not be.  I am more and more becoming disenchanted with my family.  The one I grew up with.  The one I am raising, well I have some kinks to work out.  The one I grew up with, I am truly disappointed in them.  I don't know where to start or how long it would take.  Days, weeks, months.  My sibings live at home.  My nephew, neice and her baby also live there.  It is a very crowded house.  The biggest and worst problem of all the only contributor to the household is one.  Can you guess who?  The rest lament and say how they wish they could help!  They just don't know what to do.  Are you freaking kidding me???  Wash a dish.  Take out the trash.  Clean the toilet.  Clean the cat box (by the way the cats do not even belong to my mom!)  Make dinner.  Do you think any of this is ever happens?  I will laugh in the face of anyone who does.  It is ridiculous.  Yet, I cannot say anything because it would create a most unneccessary drama.  I am not going to do that.  I am just going to throw some people under the bus.

So you see, I totally get why Loki lured those Frost Giants into Asgard.  He wanted to make a point.  Ariel knew from the moment she saw Eric that she was destined to marry him.  Harry suffered and endured many things because he had to.  So here I am griping, because I have a blog...and I can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead