1. So remember I got to see CORIOLANUS with Tom Hiddleston? It was extraordinary! In that play there was a scene where one of the characters (a male) kisses Coriolanus full on the mouth. Not only did the character (Coriolanus kind of go "Dude, what?" but the characters were like, Eeeeww!) So were we. LOL. Half the fandom is little girls. They went nuts thinking that Tom was gay! So I got snarky and made this...
Made my day! Of course he is straight. No duh.
2. I got my haircut...that is always a major event as I go with my mom and we usually go to lunch after. We love our hairdresser too. She is a character.
3. We celebrated my nephew's birthday and his girlfriend's. We don't get to see them very often so it was a special treat.
4. OMG! Have you seen The Lego Movie! It is all kinds of awesome, fun, and funny. Plus a sweet message.
5. I am really struggling with my Science course--it's almost over--but we poke fun at it a lot. We "play science!"
6. I invented a new word...."Snarkasm" it is when you combine SNARK with SARCASM. I used it quite nicely when I got into a slight altercation on FB. You can also use STARKASM which is the combination of TONY STARK and SARCASM.
7. We went to Wendy's recently for dinner and the guy behind counter was smitten for Kristin. So much so that he made up several reasons to pass by our table during our time there. She was clueless.
8. Ryan kills me. He is hysterical. He is also officially British. (It's because of my boyfriend, Tom.) Seriously though do not know where it came from but one day we were talking about how much he had grown, and he wanted to know if his best bud would notice if he had grown...his best bud being Emmy's Lucas. I asked him if he ever noticed when Lucas has grown. His answer was absolutely brilliant! "Oh yes, I notice, straight away!"
9. Kristin and I watched The Avengers and decided half way through to do a hit count on Loki. It would be funnier and more accurate from the start. From our starting point we counted 18 hits for Loki. He really got the snot kicked out of him.
10. I bought something today....
What made you smile this month?