Smiling in October

What made me smile LAST month?  Can you believe October is already over???  Well it is, but it's not to late to link up with my bestie, Emmy!

1.
This guy turned 8...he's funny, bright, and makes me smile.

2.  I bought a laser pointer for the cats...okay it was for me.  It's worlds of entertainment for me! hahaha.
3.  Seeing Kristin in her play...she was in Night of Living Dead....it's always fun.  

Her death scene...

4.  Homework.  Yes, homework.  Homework made me smile because I used this guy...

5.  Remember that shutdown the government had?  It made us all very cranky.  We rely heavily on Rich's Veteran benefits and his school money.  It came through.  That was a happy relief.

6.   I lost a couple of pounds...hopefully I will lose some more!
7.   My hairdresser is awesome.  She is inappropriate to say the least, and I love her for it.  She is far from politically correct and doesn't care what anything thinks of what she says.  I love it.  
8.  Sometimes when you have something rotten happen, like neighbors,  you make fun out of it by plotting revenge  laughing because it is better to laugh.
9.
Because sometimes she surprises me with her sweet self.

10.  
Halloween is never dull at our house...
Emily as "R" from Warm Bodies
Kristin as Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians
Ryan as Iron Patriot from IronMan (3?) Forgive me....I am not sure which one. haha.

What made you smile?




Comments

Emmy said…
Awesome list!! Wait how did you use superman for your homework? I am pretty sure you told me but I totally forgot.
Congrats on losing some weight, you can keep going I know it!

Sounds like your hairdresser is awesome, the world needs to worry a little less about political correctness.

Thanks for linking up!
Nicole said…
Looks like GREAT reasons to smile! Is Kristin wanting to be an actress someday?

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead