1. Ryan telling his sister that she is beautiful.
2. Receiving letters from our Dear Elder friend who is now serving his mission in Taiwan! We miss you Elder F.
Seeing this cutie pie
4. Ryan again....(he will make the list a few times) observing it would be weird if someone didn't have a private...aka...well you know what HE has!
6. This hilarious bit between Harrison Ford and Chewbacca. This is how it's done!
7. Kristin took her friend A to a fireside this past Sunday, and when I picked them up, A remarked how cute Mormon boys are. Yes, yes they are.
8. While watching Ghost Hunters with Kristin, during a particularly quiet scene I yelled out, "BAH!" Kristin jumped about ten feet. I of course was rolling around in fits of laughter. Yes, I am twelve.
9. Knowing we are always taken care of even during times of trial.
10. Ryan telling his other sister that he likes her new glasses.
I think she does too! She can see a much brighter and sharper world.
I am linking up with my bestie, Emmy today for Ten Things to Smile About!