I Got Tagged....TWICE






I was tagged old school by my bestie, Emmy.  I was tagged, and she had the nerve to call me a PUNK!! She called me a punk simply because I haven't blogged for a few days.  All right, a few MONTHS!  I really do miss this community of fabulous women, and in some cases men, I have met.  So I am glad she tagged me and called me a PUNK!  

The directions are as follows:



  • Display the award logo on your blog: Check!
  • Link back to the person(s) who nominated you:
  • Nominate 15 bloggers for this award: yea I am doing 7
  • State 7 things about yourself.
  • Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback. (huh?)  I haven't learned that trick!  I bet it's cool though!






  • 1.  I hate confrontation, but if I am pushed to my limit I will go bat crap crazy.

    2.   I have a new addiction to Plants vs. Zombies

    3.  I also have a guilty pleasure of watching The Golden Girls.  Not sure who my favorite one is.  They are great in their own right.

    4.  I am not sure I can come up with 7...I am boring.

    5.  I am the youngest of three children, my husband is the oldest of three children and together we have three children.  

    6.   I stay up late every night even though I know I should go to bed early.  

    7.   I want a pixie haircut...you know...think Emma Watson but I am not gutsy enough plus I just don't believe I could pull it off.


    Now it's time for me to tag people....it's been a long time...here goes....
    Wow...ummm....it's a been a while and I have two tags...so I am doing 3 here....

    3.  Nicole

    Does this mean I am back?  I want to be.  I just need to manage my time better!  I miss this place. Now believe it or not...I will be back tomorrow.  I did say I got tagged twice!!!  Come back tomorrow to see who else tagged me!


    Comments

    Emmy said…
    Yea!!! Just going to have to call you a punk more often :). That is kind of funny about you and Rich and the three thing. Things definitely are busy for you now- but you can so it! Just play Plants vs Zombies a bit less -hehe totally what Eric would tell me :)
    Aw, you just need to be pushed around a bit to get going-- we all need that every now and then!! Glad she tagged you! Its fun to read about ya!! I can't stay awake past 9-- 10 at the most! I'm a bat crazy person too when pushed too far! :)
    Amy said…
    Staying up late... I think that is something most people struggle with. I get tired and that makes me too lazy to go to bed. I know it doesn't make any sense, but it is what happens. :)
    Ralph said…
    Very thhoughtful blog

    Popular posts from this blog

    A Leave of Absence

    Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

    Dancing with the Stars---Dead