1. I got to go to Knott's Berry Farm. This is by far my favorite amusement park. I grew up going here. I love this park. My brother gave the whole family tickets for Christmas. It was awesome.
2. Not only did I go to KBF, I got to go with my Bestie!!! How cool is that???
our boys since I think she has the picture of us.
3. I got to see a special friend of mine whom I haven't seen in over 2 years. I miss and love her dearly!
4. Making a parody of Finding BigFoot with Kristin and her friend...
5. Making fake poop for the parody of Finding BigFoot....
6. Ryan losing his first tooth.
7. Seeing a random guy in traffic drumming happily and enthusiastically on his steering wheel. And as a bonus, I did not have to hear the music.
8. Seeing a man with his son, both on bikes, and he was clearly teaching him the rules and safety of the road.
9. Seeing Kristin perform in Tom Sawyer (as a male). This almost did not happen as she became quite ill the week of the show. She was able to do one performance. The whole cast did a fabulous job.
10. Finding "Gorilla SNOT Gel" at Wal-Mart. Yep. That is what I said.
What made you smile this month? Link up with Emmy and tell us all about it.