January Smiles

January is over??  You have got to be kidding me!?  Where did it go?  Time flies when you smile, have mile list of things to do, and act like a fool!!!

1.  I got to go to Knott's Berry Farm.  This is by far my favorite amusement park.  I grew up going here. I love this park.  My brother gave the whole family tickets for Christmas.  It was awesome.

2.  Not only did I go to KBF, I got to go with my Bestie!!!  How cool is that???
our boys since I think she has the picture of us.

3.  I got to see a special friend of mine whom I haven't seen in over 2 years.  I miss and love her dearly!

4.  Making a parody of Finding BigFoot with Kristin and her friend...

5.  Making fake poop for the parody of Finding BigFoot....

6.  Ryan losing his first tooth.


7.  Seeing a random guy in traffic drumming happily and enthusiastically on his steering wheel.  And as a bonus, I did not have to hear the music.

8.  Seeing a man with his son, both on bikes, and he was clearly teaching him the rules and safety of the road.

9. Seeing Kristin perform in Tom Sawyer (as a male).  This almost did not happen as she became quite ill the week of the show.  She was able to do one performance.  The whole cast did a fabulous job.

10.  Finding "Gorilla SNOT Gel" at Wal-Mart.  Yep.  That is what I said.

What made you smile this month?  Link up with Emmy and tell us all about it.




Comments

Emmy said…
Ever since you posted that snot gel picture on Instagram, Eric is always like I want some! I probably do have that pic- need go get it to you. And yes you stArted something crazy by inviting us :).
Thanks so much for linking up
Nicole said…
Oh yuck, what is Gorilla snot gel?
Shell said…
Cracking up at the fake poop! Is it chocolate? My boys would think it was hilarious to eat something like that.
Amy said…
I love these lists as they always make me smile, too. Seeing someone so happily singing in their car makes me smile. I love trying to figure out which song they are singing. I have succeeded only a few times.
mormonhermitmom said…
I'm sorry but I think it should be against the law to make chocolate look like poop. And vice versa.

(massive cold chill running up my back)

You are an awesome mom, seriously. Your kids are sooooo lucky. :)
Rebecca said…
i'm working on how to slow time so far no success

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead