I am so out of touch with the blogging community. I hope to one day be a part of it again. This is my way saying I am still here despite dramas and day to day living. Plus I really suck at time management. I do however participate with Fatmumslim and her monthly instagram photoaday challenge. And now I am linking up with Emmy and Janette of the Johanson Journey.
1. Self portrait...I am not real comfortable doing these.
2. I am always "busy" that day it was laundry.
3. The best part my day was giving myself a pedi
4. It was no "fun" searching for lost kitty.
5. My feet "on the floor" of the ocean
6. This was supposed to "chair" it was mishap in editing...this is the "big" picture that just happens to be a "chair"
7. I don't have a "garden" so I used the one at Wal-Mart!
8. My lunch...after I ate it that is!
9. Bear in a "chair"
10. My favorite color is red.
11. A letter ...K a candle.
12. The "texture" of a ribbon around a floral arrangement
13. "Open" cat collars for our new fur babies
14. " A special building....The San Diego Temple
15. My fingers on a present.
16. A sign in my doctor's office
17. My addiction which is not just my phone, but lies within it
18. My lunch
19. Spencer one of our new pets
20. Four eyes I love.
21. 9AM on a Saturday...don't know why kids want to sleep downstairs!
22. Upside down image outside the hospital where my husband was
23. Ooops...I thought it was "reflection" it was Mirror...but it worked!
24. Two strangers on a walk.
25. Candy hearts
26. Sunshine on my foot
27. was "on the road." I figured I am on it enough....PASS
28. my cup of water
29. The last thing I bought, medical supplies. Playing doctor should be more fun!
30. Calm. Take me there!
31. Toothbrush...aren't these ones cute!
Here's the challenge for August!