1. On our first beach trip we had a stow away...a frog! We used our wagon to carry things, and we figure it was on the wagon. I never got a picture of the frog, but it was quite the spectacle.
2. There is an iPhone cover I saw at Wally, and I just might be getting it, it has Perry the Playtpus on it! I laughed so hard. Loved it. My niece was more into the pink one with the lips and hearts. She just doesn't get the coolness.
3. Despite losing Midnight, I like to believe someone kind has taken him in. He's a beautiful cat. In turn we have taken in two cats. They are warming up nicely.
Especially this guy--Spencer. He is very lovey.
4. Going to see Brave. A lot of people are trash talking it. I don't know why. I thought it was excellent. My son, who hates girlie things was on the edge of his seat of this movie about a princess!
5. When Kristin got a shirt that said BAZINGA! I told her I would take it....I did. But only long enough to wear it and pose in it.
6. Another beach trip. This time with my bestie! She has the picture of us. It was sooo much fun. Ryan rode a boogie board for the first time ever. The kid is a natural. He went in and new what to look for and what was not worth his time.
7. Riding some waves myself. It was fun. I really enjoy the beach.
8. Celebrating the fourth of July with the missionaries. I love to give them a home at the holidays.
9. Despite being in the hospital, the kids made the most of it and cheered up their dad.