A Letter of Concern...

To Whom it May Concern:

Have you ever felt this way?  I am feeling this way today.  No, maybe it's been building up.  I am not sure.  Just one of those times where you have to what is the expression...put your big girl panties on deal with it! 
But man sometimes I just want to forget about it.  Lay low for a while....
Of course I would need lots of supplies....
A girl has to have chocolate....
And I have to have my Diet Coke.  
It's all good.  I will snap back.  Don't we always.  Especially when there is chocolate in the world.  ;)

Comments

Emmy said…
I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend
Nicole said…
I've felt that way all week. Hang in there. At least you don't have to study all weekend! :)
Rebecca said…
here's to a relaxing and peaceful weekend
Macey said…
Oh sista...preachin to the choir right here! :)
Christina Lee said…
YESSSSssssssss, me too! ME TOO! (((hugs)))

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead