What made me smile in October? Welll......
1. A triple birthday bash
It was Ryan, Lucas--Emmy Mom's son--and her MIL(who just happens to be my aunt!) It was awesome!
Kristin as Elf #23. A really cool play...I got to enjoy the amazing production of The Hobbit twice this month. The teacher was sneaky and smart to put that play on BEFORE the release of the movie.
4. A haircut for me...I really chopped it off this time!
5. Halloween fun...we did Trunk or Treat and Trick or Treat. Collectively my kids have eight pounds of candy. I think I should get a cut.
6. A wild Rumpus...The first grade did a dramatic reading of Where The Wild Things Are and got dressed up in their "costumes."
7. Comedy on Pandora...I laugh like a maniac on the road now. I look like fruitcake, but hey I'm laughing.
8. Being featured on Shell's blog---seriously made my week!
9. Holding a sleeping baby. I got him to sleep, and then we laid down together. He's a sweetie.
10. A good dental check up for me. Always makes me smile!
What made you smile in October?