What WAS He Doing???


Yesterday for "Wordless Wednesday," I posted this picture.   I asked what you all thought he was doing.  The most common guess was of course sleeping.  Kids DO sleep in the oddest places and positions.   However, in this picture,  Ryan is NOT sleeping.  He is playing with cars.  He is driving them on the cushions, in between the cushions and up and down the couch.  If you look really closely, you can see a car in his right hand.  Don't you wish you were still that flexible?  What weird positions have your kids gotten themselves into?  Were they playing or were they asleep?

If you head over to my other blog, you will notice that this exact same post is there! Ooops!  Call it a blond moment.  You will also get to see my progress.

Comments

Rachel said…
That's really funny. I totally thought he was sleeping. But come to think of it, I think Ethan's played in a similar way, that was a great shot to capture the moment!
Holly Lefevre said…
He kind of looks passed out...but now I see the cars. I have the best time just seeing what kids do when left to their own imagination.
KK said…
How funny! I wouldn't be able to walk after laying that for a bit!
Laura said…
Funny, kids are so lucky...they can do that and not have a messed up back for days! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead