It's Good To Be Back!

It's good to be back! The question is, where have I been? I started this blog when we moved from VA back to CA. That was almost 2 years ago. I either have a horrible memory, or I am one big procrastinator. I think it is a toss up. I digress. Life is crazy for all of us. Whether we work outside the home, run a business--by the way kudos and bows of unworthiness to my sisters who can juggle all of this--to the Mom's like me who stay at home. Life is roller coaster. There is never a dull moment. I do not have time to be bored. So how do I have time to blog?

We are all given 24 hours every day. And for "24" fans, you know what Jack Bauer can do in just 24 hours! I am glad that life isn't really like that show! At least not mine anyway. No my life is filled with never ending piles of laundry, errands, school, homework, cooking, bills, cleaning, you know the drill! There is also getting woke up in the night for the occasional bad dream or sick child. As parents, we have little or no time. As adults, even those without kids, it seems our time is precious little these days. So what to do? I know the answer, I just do not implement it! The answer is making time. How much time do I really spend at my computer? I really do not want to know the answer to this! How much time do I spend watching TV!? Admittedly, too much. How do I make time? Get up a half an hour earlier? I have thought about this, but my body disagrees. I do get up twice a week with my daughter to do Pilates. If it were not for her, I would likely not bother. So there it is. We have to make time. We are worthy of our time, and we deserve more than a couple hours of television a night. Now let's see how well I keep up the blog.

Comments

Emmy said…
You can do it!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead