From VA to CA


After 20 years and 8 months in the United States Coast Guard, Rich retired. We had a nice intimate ceremony at Headquarters in Washington DC, his last duty station. There was laughter and tears as speeches were given. Rich was honored for his service, as were our children and myself. Don't we look schnazzy. The best part was Rich's Mom surprised him by being there. She had him convinced she wouldn't be there due to the timing. His father had just had surgery on his back. Well Marsha was there, and Larry heard the ceremony over the phone from his bed. It was a wonderful ceremony, at least until Ryan through a major temper tantrum. My Mom has a picture of this. There he is laying on the floor surrounded by all the guests who really could care less. Haha. I, of course, was mortified.

Comments

emilyshomepage said…
0 comments why?? Anyway, I really like seriously I like it...Wait a MINUTE...I <3 IT Oh the <3 Thing is supposed to be a heart. Don't you get it? <3 It? Well Baii Baii!

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead