Ten Things to Smile About

I am linking up with my bestie Emmy to share Ten Things that made me smile in July!

1.  

Two zoo trips in one month! Season passes! 
2. 
35 pounds down and counting!
3.

Walking a 5K with my church on the 4th. Look at all those steps!

4.
Bittersweet as we always laughed and smiled with our hairdresser (Center) She is moving away. 

5.
If this doesn't make you happy, you are not living.

6.
This moment from the cats. 
7.
This girl completing the Pathways program. Next stop: BYUI
8.
This handsome devil
9.
Walking and capturing this sunset.
10.
A weekend getaway with my bestie--you know the one I am linking up with today. We had a blast!

What made you smile this month?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead